Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Monday 5 March 2012

North Slope By Michael Parker



I have finished reading North Slope By Michael Parker. Click on the link to read all about the book rather than me repeating it here. Michael Parker is a new author to me and I am very pleased to have come across this book. The plot is fast moving with interesting twists and turns. The characters are explained in enough detail to understand them. The description of the Alaska weather and the hardships endured by the cast of the novel bring a chill to the readers bones.

I recommend this book and will include Micheal Parker's other titles in my future reading list.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Elliot. I've been around a long time in the writing game. Suddenly I seem to be doing something right.

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.